Santa Thérèsa di Lisieux
and Patron Saint of Missionaries
“My brothers and sisters, take as your example this little saint who rose to be a Doctor of the Church. She did so by offering everything, even the smallest, smallest thing with great love to My Sacred Heart, making it acceptable and worthy of converting a sinner”. – Jesus – October 1, 2010
“Every present moment holds a bounty of sacrifices to be offered to God. These little sacrifices combine to become great graces for the soul and for humanity in general. Ask me and I will help you to discover these small sacrifices. Offer them with love.” – St. Teresa di Lisieux – October 1, 2015
“God did not create each soul only for his own salvation, but also for the salvation of those whose lives they touch. It is through the example of a virtuous life souls are attracted to holiness and salvation. The steps each soul takes towards his own perfection in Holy Love should be a sweetness that attracts other souls. Each soul then becomes a missionary in his own way, propagating and encouraging Holy Love wherever possible”. – St. Teresa di Lisieux – January 5, 2016
St. Pio of Pietrelcina
– St. Pio has promised to give his priestly
blessing to those who ask
his intercession at his shrine.
“Sometimes, desperation provides the groundwork for great miracles. Always, faith is the backbone of any miracle. Unless the miracle is believed, it can be explained away, discounted or never occur at all. Many of God’s miracles are never believed in, and so the grace goes unattended.”
“It is so here, even at this site. Some will never believe. They receive nothing. Others believe a little; so (he shrugs his shoulders) they receive a little. Some receive acceptance of the Father’s Will – a great grace. Some who have desperate needs are granted them.” – St. Pio of Pietrelcina – July 15, 2012
“Both of these (St. Thérèse and Padre Pio) were victims of love – Holy Love. Both made great strides to bridge the span between Heaven and earth through Holy Love. The good Father Pio carried visible signs on his body of this love, a love he shared with His Savior.” – Mary, Refuge of Holy Love – June 18, 1997
St. Michael the Archangel
“I am the Vanguard of Victory in every battle against the Dragon. God desires my Shield of Truth be placed over every heart, and in His Final Victory – over the heart of the world. Therefore, I stand guard over this property by my lake. The Heavenly Peace you feel here is under my protection. I extend my Shield of Truth to all who visit me here.” – St. Michael the Archangel – September 29, 2014
“The time is coming when I will appear on the site and establish a respite of prayer for rebellious souls. There, parents of wayward children will find peace. Even the most reluctant souls will find their way back to the Heart of Jesus through petitions laid at My Feet in this most precious area of the property. Most of all, priests will find their way back to the true Tradition of Faith.” – San Michele l’Arcangelo – 1 settembre 2003
St. Michael’s Shield of Truth Prayer
“St. Michael, you are our defender and safeguard against evil. Place your Shield of Truth over us and defend us in the battle which Satan wages against Truth. Help us to see the righteous path of Holy Love”. – St. Michael the Archangel – March 14, 2006
Source: Holy Love Ministries
I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: "Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and...
- “You must not allow the greed and lust for power of some to take over the soul of this nation. Your nation was founded upon an honest ambition to worship in freedom, not a desire to choose not to worship”
- “I am going to announce the next date, now, as it fast approaches. It is with joy in My Heart I call all people and all nations to assemble here on Sunday, August 2nd”
- “Children, it is My joy to welcome you here* on this special day of prayer. Everyone world-wide who is honoring My Call to pray with Me, today, is here with Me in their hearts”
- “I must ask your cooperation, therefore, in practicing social distancing and wearing face masks. The prayer site is not immune from the air everyone breathes”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...