Our Lady comes as Refuge of Holy Love and says:
“My mission in you is to prepare the world for my Son’s Second Coming. Praise be Jesus! These are the ways my Son sends Me to you with, that the world may be reconciled to God before His return”.
- “Spread devotion to the United Hearts of Jesus and Mary, for it is through the United Hearts that Heaven and earth will be united.”
- “Promulgate the Image you have before you (Mary, Refuge of Holy Love). In this Image is the culmination of all My apparitions during this century. It is the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart spoken of at Fatima. It is the promise of an era to come spoken of at Garabandal. I speak of the crown over My Heart, which foretells the victory of the United Hearts and the triumph of the Church over evil. The cross on My hand represents a dogma which is coming – Co-Redemptrix. I am pointing to My Heart, calling humanity into this safe Refuge. This Refuge is Holy Love. When you live in Holy Love, you imitate My Heart.”
- “Propagate the Holy Love messages, the path and gateway to the New Jerusalem. Through this simple yet profound message, people should return to holiness, the Ten Commandments, and prayers.”
Your country is in great peril, for it does not embrace love of God but love of self. It governs by human conscience instead of the Ten Commandments. Pray, pray, pray!” – Blessed Virgin Mary – July 30, 1997
(Blessed Mother Teresa says) “Praise be to Jesus. Our Mission as Missionary Servants of Holy Love is to serve the poorest of the poor — those who do not know Holy Love. We will do this by living and being the Message of Holy Love — that is: to love God above all else and our neighbor as ourselves. We intend to feed and clothe the poor, fight abortion by establishing homes for unwed mothers, and disseminating pro-life information and the Rosary of the Unborn. We will also propagate the Messages of Holy and Divine Love along with the Revelation of the Chambers of the United Hearts to all peoples and every nation. We are an ecumenical lay apostolate.” (April 23, 2002)
During the early years of the apparitions, Blessed Mother appeared to Maureen on a nearly daily basis and gave her a series of missions to accomplish.
1986–1990: OUR LADY, PROTECTRESS OF THE FAITH (Promotion of the Title and the Devotion)
1990–1993: PROJECT MERCY (Nationwide Anti-Abortion Rosary Crusades)
1993 – Present: The combined Revelations of MARY, REFUGE OF HOLY LOVE and the CHAMBERS OF THE UNITED HEARTS. In 1993, Our Lady asked that this Mission be known as Holy Love Ministries and then requested that the Ministry procure property for a shrine in Lorain County, Ohio. This was accomplished in 1995. This 115-acre shrine is now known as Maranatha Spring and Shrine, the home of Holy Love Ministries, an Ecumenical Lay Apostolate to make known to the world the Chambers of the United Hearts through the Messages of Holy and Divine Love.
“My Mission in the world was ecumenical – for all people and all nations – just as this Mission here today is ecumenical. It was never my intent that this Ministry be controlled by one group or recognized religion. Mankind must never try to control the movement of the Holy Spirit. He will not succeed in such an effort. The term ‘ecumenical’ removes this Mission from the scrutiny of control of one institution – which is good – and opens the benefits of all the graces to one and all. Therefore, do not feel if you do not belong to a certain faith you are not welcome here. All are welcome. All are invited to come and see.” – Jesus – April 6, 2015
“This Mission is a sign in the world of trustful surrender to the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. It has been a venue for Me, My Son and the Holy Mother to speak to the heart of the world. We speak to direct and to protect mankind. The Trinity is alive and well here.” – God the Father – May 27, 2018
The image of Mary, Refuge of Holy Love
On March 4, 1997, Blessed Mother took Maureen’s hand and assisted her in drawing the Image of Mary, Refuge of Holy Love, in order to depict how She looks to the Visionary, and to grant to the world a new source of grace.
Promises Attendant to the Image of Mary, Refuge of Holy Love (As given by Blessed Mother)
- Many and particular graces will come through this Image. (March 6, 1997)
- Satan flees before this Image. It leaves Satan in terror. (April 6, 1997; June 1, 1997)
- It is a fortress against evil, against much that will occur in the world, and should stand guard over every heart and home. (April 11, 1998; April 28, 1998)
- Each home should accept this Image as protection and shelter. Those that do so shall not have anything to fear in these tribulations which are at hand. (April 9, 1998)
- It is the invocation ‘Mary, Refuge of Holy Love, pray for us’ that is your protection and your defense. Dear children, rely on the Image of My Heart that reminds you of this certain Refuge. (May 7, 1998)
- It carries with it very many special graces which the world needs today. (January 19, 2010)
- It carries with it a call to conversion of heart – a call to renounce the false gods of self-love and to live in Holy Love. (December 12, 2006)
- It brings with it spiritual healing and peace. (May 15, 1997)
- Those who venerate this Image, either in picture or three-dimensional form, will be drawn into deeper personal holiness. Their thoughts, words and deeds will be clarified in Holy Love. (January 19, 2010
May 27, 1997 – “You have been questioning my telling you that My Image, Refuge of Holy Love, is miraculous. You ask in what way is it miraculous. My sweet daughter, it is miraculous first of all because I held and guided your hand in its execution. Next, I tell you that Satan will flee before the invocation ‘Mary, Refuge of Holy Love, pray for us.’ This title is in itself a Spiritual Refuge. The more you will persevere speaking this little ejaculatory prayer, the deeper I will take you into my Heart. Let it be forever on your lips. I will convict souls in the areas of their lives most vulnerable to lack of love. I have come to you to save souls, not to dazzle the sightseers; but as my image brings spiritual healing, it will also bring with it peace. You will please note the cross on My Hand which signifies an as yet unproclaimed dogma. It is a sign of My Suffering with My Beloved Son at the Hour of His Passion and Death.”
27 maggio 1997 – La Madonna è qui presente come Maria, Rifugio del Santo Amore e dice: “Grace and peace be with you. Praise be Jesus. My daughter, I come to you bring enlightenment. The crown over the Flame of Holy Love above my Heart is set with three stones. The one in the center represents Jesus, Who is the center of the universe. On each side you see a smaller stone. One represents Me, the Second Eve and the path to the New Jerusalem. The other stone represents the Church which at Christ’s coming will be united and made one with humanity. These three – Jesus, Mary, and the Church – will be triumphant and reign in glory in the New Jerusalem. The Era of Peace which will ensue after this triumph will last 1000 years.” (2 Peter 3:8 – “But do not ignore this one fact, beloved, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day”). Jesus is granting to the world and through My Mission a very great grace. Because My Son desires I be honored in this role, a certain proclamation will come from My Holy Father. In support of this My Grace will come. It is so the multitudes will know and believe. These words are not empty, but carry with them the substance of grace. I am leaving you only to return later.”
The complete image of The United Hearts
Promesse Attinenti all’Immagine Completa dei Cuori Uniti (date dalla Beata Madre)
May 24, 2009 – “Praise be to Jesus. My daughter, I have been sent today with three important promises concerning reverence to the Complete Image of the United Hearts.”
- “The souls who display this Image and regard it with reverence will receive, by the Hand of the Eternal Father, the grace to draw nearer to His Divine Will, even though the world separates itself more and more from His Eternal and Perfect Will.”
- “My Beloved Son vows the patronage of all the Heavenly Court to such souls who venerate this Image.”
- “Through the intercession of My Immaculate Heart, the souls devoted to this Image will be protected from heresy; thus, their Heavenly Mother will protect their Faith.”
“Please make this known.”
January 18, 2007 – As I (Maureen) was praying in my prayer room, a large Flame appeared. Then I heard a voice that said:
“All praise be the Blessed Trinity. I am God the Father. You see My Heart before you as a massive Flame. It is the Flame of My Eternal, Divine Will which burns before you. It is this Flame that is the embodiment of Perfect Love and My Divine Will. My Heart is a Flame which engulfs the United Hearts of Jesus and Mary–of Holy and Divine Love–melting Them into Divine Union with My Will, never to be separated. So, you see, I present to you a new Image–the complete Image of Love–the Union of Holy and Divine Love completely immersed in the Flame of My Fatherly Heart, which is the Divine Will. Remembering that My Will is made up of Divine Love and Divine Mercy, you must see My Heart as the Will of Mercy and Love. It is the perfection I invite all people and all nations to step into, beginning with the Heart of Mary. It is Eternally My Will in you.”
May 26, 2013 – “I am your Jesus, born Incarnate. The depiction of the United Hearts Revelation portrays the Holy Trinity in union with the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Perfection in holiness is most easily accomplished through the spiritual journey of the Chambers of Our United Hearts. These Chambers are like a roadmap to union with the Will of My Father which is Perfection Itself. Every home should have the Complete Image of Our United Hearts on display as a reminder of this spiritual journey. The Image which bespeaks unity, brings unity to families who earnestly pursue this spiritual journey.”
Source: Holy Love Ministries
I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: "Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and...
- “When the soul steps onto this property, I know exactly what he needs most. Sometimes, it is the need to have his faith tested”
- “It is not enough to proclaim a deeper love for Me, the soul needs to show this love by word or actions”
- “Regard other races as My creations and opportunities to love as such. Do not let racism be a switch that clicks on hatred in your hearts”
- “Children, this is an age when right is wrong and wrong is right. The undiscerning heart is easily tricked, as he does not look beneath the surface
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.