Friday of the Octave of Easter
Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:
“With patience and wisdom, patiently endure these present-day trials. All things and situations are passing. Knowing this, have hope in your hearts. Hope is belief in something you cannot see. You cannot experience the victory without first passing through the trials of the war.”
“The loss of our special prayer events will be mitigated if you commit to prayer from the heart. Make of your hearts a private chapel of prayer and retreat there often throughout the day. Make little pilgrimages to My beloved prayer site.* All the graces are still here – no one can legislate against them. Have holy expectation that our special events will resume and under less scrutiny than would be now.”
“I love you and I trust you will persevere.”
* The apparition site of Maranatha Spring and Shrine at 37137 Butternut Ridge Road in North Ridgeville, Ohio.
Read Philippians 2:14-16+
Do all things without grumbling or questioning, that you may be blameless and innocent, children of God without blemish in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world, holding fast the word of life, so that in the day of Christ I may be proud that I did not run in vain or labor in vain.
- “You must not allow the greed and lust for power of some to take over the soul of this nation. Your nation was founded upon an honest ambition to worship in freedom, not a desire to choose not to worship”
- “I am going to announce the next date, now, as it fast approaches. It is with joy in My Heart I call all people and all nations to assemble here on Sunday, August 2nd”
- “Children, it is My joy to welcome you here* on this special day of prayer. Everyone world-wide who is honoring My Call to pray with Me, today, is here with Me in their hearts”
- “I must ask your cooperation, therefore, in practicing social distancing and wearing face masks. The prayer site is not immune from the air everyone breathes”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.