Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:
“Children, fortitude is the inner strength you need to persevere. In times such as these, the greatest threat to your peace of heart is discouragement. Therefore, you need to pray for fortitude. Realize that when one cross is lifted in victory, it is very often replaced with another. Fortitude gives you the inner strength to accept all I ask of you in each present moment with holy courage.”
“Soon, attempts will be made to resume a more open lifestyle. As a nation, you need to unite in prayer that this action does not result in a reversal of all the quarantine has accomplished. The relaxing of all the efforts to avoid more deaths must not be viewed as an invitation to carelessness in the fight to avoid contamination. The enemy’s virus will still be on the prowl. Therefore, proceed with caution as your daily lives must never be the same again. Realizing this takes wisdom. Fortitude is the grace to carry-on.”
Read Philippians 2:1-2+
So if there is any encouragement in Christ, any incentive of love, any participation in the Spirit, any affection and sympathy, complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind.
Read Philippians 4:6-7+
Have no anxiety about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, will keep your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
- “You must not allow the greed and lust for power of some to take over the soul of this nation. Your nation was founded upon an honest ambition to worship in freedom, not a desire to choose not to worship”
- “I am going to announce the next date, now, as it fast approaches. It is with joy in My Heart I call all people and all nations to assemble here on Sunday, August 2nd”
- “Children, it is My joy to welcome you here* on this special day of prayer. Everyone world-wide who is honoring My Call to pray with Me, today, is here with Me in their hearts”
- “I must ask your cooperation, therefore, in practicing social distancing and wearing face masks. The prayer site is not immune from the air everyone breathes”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.