“Children, in life there are many distractions – thoughts about the past – worries about the future. However, I am with you in the present moment. I send you all the grace you need in the present to avoid sin – sinful thoughts, words and deeds. You must pray to recognize and overcome pride. Pride is the root of all evil. Once you recognize the areas of pride in your life, you can come closer to Me through deeper holiness.”
“This is what I want for all My children. You do not know the hour of My Son’s Return. Nor do you know the hour of your demise. Therefore, be ready In every present moment. Purify your hearts as though you are standing before Jesus in judgment. Do not embrace self-love to such a degree that you cannot see your own unworthiness. Give to Me every distraction and problem. I am always with you when you are in a state of grace. Remember, the smallest matter that you fail to surrender to Me can become bigger than reality. Therefore, pray to embrace and be embraced by the Truth.”
- “Forgiveness cannot consume a heart who does not love. Love is the foundation of every virtue especially forgiveness. Forgiveness requires a certain dying to self”
- “Even those prayers said amidst great distraction or with little faith are worthwhile to Me. Do not allow Satan to tell you otherwise”
- “Faith in prayer is the strength that can change world events both now and those pending in the future”
- “I have given the world My Blessing Card** as a means of deflecting untruth and underscoring the Truth. My Blessing is a means of discerning good from evil”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.