Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:
“Children, no present moment is wasted when it is surrendered to prayer. Make your entire day a prayer by offering it to Me when you rise. That way, I will take each step with you throughout the day. Then your struggles and frustrations are easier to bear. Your burdens are made lighter when we share them.”
“Remember, always, your salvation is in the present moment. Yesterday is gone. The future has not yet unfolded with its many graces. Learn to depend upon My Paternal Heart in the present. I oversee everything – your strengths, your weaknesses, your every challenge. I see your trust and your lack of trust. I witness your confidence in Me in the midst of every crisis of faith.”
“I will never deny your petitions, if I see the outcome is for your best. I desire your salvation first and foremost. It is the sole reason I created you – to share eternity with Me.”
Read Psalm 4:1-3+
Answer me when I call, O God of my right!
You have given me room when I was in distress.
Be gracious to me, and hear my prayer.
O sons of men, how long will you be dull of heart?
How long will you love vain words, and seek after lies?
But know that the Lord has set apart the godly for himself;
the Lord hears when I call to him.
- “Given all the restrictions in the world in regards to travel, this is the best way to spread My Triple Blessing around the world”
- “You must not allow the greed and lust for power of some to take over the soul of this nation. Your nation was founded upon an honest ambition to worship in freedom, not a desire to choose not to worship”
- “I am going to announce the next date, now, as it fast approaches. It is with joy in My Heart I call all people and all nations to assemble here on Sunday, August 2nd”
- “Children, it is My joy to welcome you here* on this special day of prayer. Everyone world-wide who is honoring My Call to pray with Me, today, is here with Me in their hearts”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.