Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:
“Children, there is always a reason to have faithful trust in your hearts. The reason may not be some urgent need that needs immediate attention, or then again, it might be. In any case, if there is a reservoir of faithful trust in your heart, your prayers are more powerful and it is easier to see and accept My Will in the outcome.”
“You will be at peace if you live in such a way. Trust is the foundation of peace and peace is the good fruit of trust. Every episode in your life that tests your trust is a tool I use to strengthen your faith. You are never alone in such trials. I am always leading you and giving you strength beyond your own strength and wisdom above your own human wisdom.”
“Follow My lead in the footsteps of faithful trust.”
Read Psalm 5:11-12+
But let all who take refuge in you rejoice, let them ever sing for joy; and do defend them, that those who love your name may exult in you. For you bless the righteous, O LORD; you cover him with favor as with a shield.
- Therefore, I am asking for one more prayer-day a month on which I call all who are able to gather here. I will name the dates. This month will be July 16th. We will gather on the Feast of Mount Carmel
- “I will not be naming specific dates of big prayer events anymore. People are always welcome here, but My Triple Blessing** will be given only off and on, and randomly”
- “Children, it is the enemy of your soul who seeks to destroy your strength in your heritage. It is the shared history of your nation which unites you and makes you stronger”
- If you try to live your own ‘truth’ apart from My Commandments, you are living a lie. You must respect civil authority and not condemn all authority because of the actions of one or two persons
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.