Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:
“Children, today, I must remind you that this day of prayer* coming up tomorrow (July 16th) is taking place in the world – a world wrought with many problems. One of these significant problems is the covid virus. I must ask your cooperation, therefore, in practicing social distancing and wearing face masks. The prayer site** is not immune from the air everyone breathes.”
“If you do not cooperate with these guidelines, you may be asked to leave. Do not ruin this grace-filled day for everyone by selfishly coming here if you are sick or by refusing to honor these simple precautions.”
* Reference Message: (Read more…)
** The apparition site of Maranatha Spring and Shrine at 37137 Butternut Ridge Road in North Ridgeville, Ohio.
Read Philippians 2:1-4+
So if there is any encouragement in Christ, any incentive of love, any participation in the Spirit, any affection and sympathy, complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind. Do nothing from selfishness or conceit, but in humility count others better than yourselves. Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others.
- “Children, it is My joy to welcome you here* on this special day of prayer. Everyone world-wide who is honoring My Call to pray with Me, today, is here with Me in their hearts”
- “All of man’s technology which he depends upon will one day fail him. I am trying to show the world the way to My Heart before it is too late”
- “The card, the Blessing and your faith combine to bring you great blessings on Thursday (July 16th)”
- “Remember, the Blessing can be carried with you on the card, for I will have blessed the cards Myself. Treat the cards with reverence”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.