Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:
“Children, do not allow the word ‘racism’ to spark violence within your hearts. Racism is a word that describes negative feelings within your hearts but need not be. Regard other races as My creations and opportunities to love as such. Do not let racism be a switch that clicks on hatred in your hearts and the reason for negativity towards other human beings which I made by My Hand.”
“Be united in love of Me and towards each other. Do not allow differences to divide you. Allow unity to be your goal and differences to be your binding tolerance and strength out of love for Me and each other. This is the Holy Love I call you to.”
Read 1 Corinthians 13:4-7,13 +
Love is patient and kind; love is not jealous or boastful; it is not arrogant or rude. Love does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrong, but rejoices in the right. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. . . So faith, hope, love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
- “I am going to announce the next date, now, as it fast approaches. It is with joy in My Heart I call all people and all nations to assemble here on Sunday, August 2nd”
- “Children, it is My joy to welcome you here* on this special day of prayer. Everyone world-wide who is honoring My Call to pray with Me, today, is here with Me in their hearts”
- “I must ask your cooperation, therefore, in practicing social distancing and wearing face masks. The prayer site is not immune from the air everyone breathes”
- “All of man’s technology which he depends upon will one day fail him. I am trying to show the world the way to My Heart before it is too late”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.