Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:
“Children, if you live in the Truth of the seriousness of these times then you will be patient enough – courageous enough – to persevere until the threat of this virus diminishes and restrictions on your daily life are lifted. It is only by accepting the Truth that you can persevere and shelter in place as I have advised you.”
“Do not allow Satan to talk you out of this – My Plan for your survival. Accept inconveniences in the spirit of sacrifice. After all, it is the sacrificial season of Lent. I promise all of this is temporary. Pray for all those who are not so committed to the Truth. Just as the season of My Son’s Resurrection will fast be upon you, so too, will your victory over this virus come in a matter of time. Until then, be patient and courageous in the Truth – pray for this. Pray for spiritual, physical and emotional strength – all of which are under attack these days.”
Read 2 Thessalonians 2:13+
But we are bound to give thanks to God always for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God chose you from the beginning to be saved, through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth.
- “You must not allow the greed and lust for power of some to take over the soul of this nation. Your nation was founded upon an honest ambition to worship in freedom, not a desire to choose not to worship”
- “I am going to announce the next date, now, as it fast approaches. It is with joy in My Heart I call all people and all nations to assemble here on Sunday, August 2nd”
- “Children, it is My joy to welcome you here* on this special day of prayer. Everyone world-wide who is honoring My Call to pray with Me, today, is here with Me in their hearts”
- “I must ask your cooperation, therefore, in practicing social distancing and wearing face masks. The prayer site is not immune from the air everyone breathes”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.