Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:
“Children, if you live in the Truth of the seriousness of these times then you will be patient enough – courageous enough – to persevere until the threat of this virus diminishes and restrictions on your daily life are lifted. It is only by accepting the Truth that you can persevere and shelter in place as I have advised you.”
“Do not allow Satan to talk you out of this – My Plan for your survival. Accept inconveniences in the spirit of sacrifice. After all, it is the sacrificial season of Lent. I promise all of this is temporary. Pray for all those who are not so committed to the Truth. Just as the season of My Son’s Resurrection will fast be upon you, so too, will your victory over this virus come in a matter of time. Until then, be patient and courageous in the Truth – pray for this. Pray for spiritual, physical and emotional strength – all of which are under attack these days.”
Read 2 Thessalonians 2:13+
But we are bound to give thanks to God always for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God chose you from the beginning to be saved, through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth.
- “When the soul steps onto this property, I know exactly what he needs most. Sometimes, it is the need to have his faith tested”
- “It is not enough to proclaim a deeper love for Me, the soul needs to show this love by word or actions”
- “Regard other races as My creations and opportunities to love as such. Do not let racism be a switch that clicks on hatred in your hearts”
- “Children, this is an age when right is wrong and wrong is right. The undiscerning heart is easily tricked, as he does not look beneath the surface
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.