Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:
“Children, in the face of this pandemic you need to differentiate between fear and caution. Caution is based upon prudence. Prudence is the wisdom to observe steps which will protect you from this virus. Fear is not anchored in trust in Me, but on trust in human efforts alone. If any good comes from this pandemic let it be that mankind recognizes his dependence upon Me and My Provision.”
“As a nation, you will recover. However, many lives will be changed forever. Therefore, understand the effects of this virus will be far-reaching. Pray in the present moment for the prudence to shelter in place. This is your best protection on human terms. Then, pray for My Heavenly Protection and that My Will is victorious over this evil threat.”
Read Psalm 5:11-12+
But let all who take refuge in you rejoice, let them ever sing for joy; and do defend them, that those who love your name may exult in you. For you bless the righteous, O LORD; you cover him with favor as with a shield.
- You will be given the grace to believe and accept all I offer through My Triple Blessing, if your faith is genuine
- “Remember, to obtain this Blessing Card makes you My disciple and asks of you an effort to propagate both the Card and the Messages”
- “This can only be accomplished when greed is conquered and charity is victorious in every heart. Selfish rebelliousness has consumed the heart of the world”
- “Given all the restrictions in the world in regards to travel, this is the best way to spread My Triple Blessing around the world”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.