Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:
“Today, I come to define to you the virtue of patience. Patience does not look back at the way things were – at accomplishments or failures. Patience does not become anxious over the future meditating on the worst-case scenario as events play out. Patience remains in the present moment, living as best as is possible in Holy Love, for that is most pleasing to Me.”
“Patience is the best friend of courage and perseverance amidst difficulties. Patience is the backbone of fortitude and trust in My Will. Patience is the sister of every virtue, strengthening good and opposing evil.”
“During every trial pray for patience, as therein lies your strength. Then, you will rapidly progress along the path of deeper holiness.”
Read 1 Corinthians 13:4-7+
Love is patient and kind; love is not jealous or boastful; it is not arrogant or rude. Love does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrong, but rejoices in the right. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
Read Galatians 6:9-10+
And let us not grow weary in well-doing, for in due season we shall reap, if we do not lose heart. So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all men, and especially to those who are of the household of faith.
- “You must not allow the greed and lust for power of some to take over the soul of this nation. Your nation was founded upon an honest ambition to worship in freedom, not a desire to choose not to worship”
- “I am going to announce the next date, now, as it fast approaches. It is with joy in My Heart I call all people and all nations to assemble here on Sunday, August 2nd”
- “Children, it is My joy to welcome you here* on this special day of prayer. Everyone world-wide who is honoring My Call to pray with Me, today, is here with Me in their hearts”
- “I must ask your cooperation, therefore, in practicing social distancing and wearing face masks. The prayer site is not immune from the air everyone breathes”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.