“Children, the best way to change the conscience of the world and this country* in particular is much prayer and many sacrifices. You may not see the effects of your efforts but persevere and do not be discouraged. Use your rosaries** as the mighty weapons that they are. A rosary said from the heart is more powerful than any weapon of mass destruction. The Rosary is the weapon of these times.”
“Do not let the daily news frighten you. Often, what you hear is not the Truth and only meant to influence your opinions. You can achieve much by propagating the Blessing Cards.** Hearts can be changed in this way. I am always reaching out and blessing those who have faith in the authenticity of these Cards.”
“This is the hour of heroic faith.”
** The purpose of the Rosary is to help keep in memory certain principal events in the history of our salvation. There are four sets of Mysteries that center on the events of Christ’s life: Joyful, Sorrowful, Glorious and – added by Saint John Paul II in 2002 – the Luminous. The Rosary is a Scripture-based prayer that begins with the Apostles’ Creed; the Our Father, which introduces each mystery, is from the Gospels; and the first part of the Hail Mary prayer is the Archangel Gabriel’s words announcing Christ’s birth and Elizabeth’s greeting to Mary. St. Pius V officially added the second part of the Hail Mary. The repetition in the Rosary is meant to lead one into restful and contemplative prayer related to each Mystery. The gentle repetition of the words helps us to enter into the silence of our hearts, where Christ’s spirit dwells. The Rosary can be said privately or with a group.
*** “Freely given out to those who come on pilgrimage. People can take a small amount to others who cannot come here. (Read more…)
- “In ‘God We Trust’ has been a promise on the currency of this nation* all along. Now, is the hour, when this trust must bear fruit. Nefarious agendas are afoot to usher in liberal leaders”
- “The time, now, is coming when the Antichrist will make more visible his fingers upon the heart of the world. Those familiar with his evil agenda will begin to see evidence of his identity”
- “Every present moment in each soul’s life offers the opportunity to please Me by responding to the grace of the moment, or to displease Me through excessive self-love”
- The test of the Truth is not even recognized. Untruth has been victorious in many areas of the heart of the world because the battle between good and evil is hidden from view
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.