“Children, prepare for My Feast Day on Sunday* by praying for a deep faith in all that takes place here.** The Blessing Card*** offers you My Triple Blessing.**** If you have faith, you will receive the deepest graces from My Blessing. I will touch your hearts in a profound way. My Triple Blessing is on the fabric attached to each Card.”
“Never before have I taken such steps to reach the souls of earth. However, never before has it been such a necessity to touch so many. There are consequences coming as a result of man’s arrogance and love of sin. Those who accept My Triple Blessing will be strengthened and better prepared to endure what lies ahead.”
** The apparition site of Maranatha Spring and Shrine at 37137 Butternut Ridge Road in North Ridgeville, Ohio USA.
*** “Freely given out to those who come on pilgrimage. People can take a small amount to others who cannot come here. (Read more…)
**** Triple Blessing – Blessing of Light, Patriarchal Blessing and Apocalyptic Blessing. (Read more…)
- “Sometimes the flavor of the events in the world dictate Heaven’s encounters with earth, such as our prayer events”
- “Children, when you look upon the Blessing Card which I have imparted to you, contemplate the great power which has humbly transcended from Heaven to earth in an effort to reconcile mankind and his God”
- “Liberal attitudes are being encouraged by outside forces intent on bringing your country to its knees economically, spiritually and socially”
- “Do not allow the troubles of these times to discourage or distract you. The mainstream media tries to cover-up the good that the right is accomplishing”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.