Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:
“Children, I am establishing new guidelines for the outpouring of graces here* at My Prayer Site. This is due to the pandemic and social distancing. I respect the justified civil laws that have been set in place, just as I expect you, My children, to respect My Laws.”
“I will not be naming specific dates of big prayer events anymore. People are always welcome here, but My Triple Blessing** will be given only off and on, and randomly. In other words, a large crowd could gather and the Triple Blessing would not be forthcoming – then, again, it might be. I will bless with My Triple Blessing a large volume of material or paper privately which will be freely given out to those who come on pilgrimage. People can take a small amount to others who cannot come here. This will be given out through the bookstore on site, always. While I will not name dates, Feast Days*** will be a favorite. Buses will be welcome here again if social distancing is lifted. People should respect the rules I lay down as I respect civil laws.”
“Whether or not you receive the Triple Blessing, a trip here is enormously worth it. There are so many graces poured out here – not to mention the Spring Water.”****
“The announcement of My imparting of My Triple Blessing over a crowd will be spontaneous with no previous announcement. Word will be announced after it is given.”
Maureen asks: “Does it matter where the crowd is? Where will the Blessing be given?”
God the Father says: “It could be anywhere on the property. Someone from the staff would announce it. I will speak later to you concerning this Blessing. When the Blessing is given, it will cover the whole site. It will not matter where anyone is.”
* The apparition site of Maranatha Spring and Shrine located at 37137 Butternut Ridge Rd in North Ridgeville, Ohio 44039.
** Triple Blessing (Blessing of Light, Patriarchal Blessing and Apocalyptic Blessing). Read more…
*** For general information on what a Feast Day is.
**** (Maranatha) Spring Water.
Feast Day History, Customs, Traditions and Images
A feast day is any day set aside for a religious or other celebration. In the Christian tradition, feast days are usually focused around holy people, such Jesus or the saints. However, feast days may also commemorate events, such as Christmas Day, the birth of Jesus. In the early Church, the most important feast was Easter. Today, Easter remains very important, and every Sunday is considered a feast day of sorts.
The word “feast” has a dual meaning in the Catholic church, as a general term referring to any celebration, but also as an official level of celebration (see below).
Christmas bulbIn the Catholic Church, feast days are ranked according to their importance. Solemnities are the most important (typically commemorating Jesus or Mary), followed by feasts, obligatory memorials, and optional memorials. Some festivals are celebrated locally (e.g. a village saint) while the general calendar (which most Catholic churches follow) celebrates the men and women of great faith who impacted the entire Church.
Many Protestant Churches have embraced the Church year and some, like Lutherans and Anglicans (Episcopal), and have an elaborate calendar that honors holy people, even if their beliefs are different.
The most important point of a feast day is that they’re meant to be celebrations, especially solemnities. This explains why Sunday (a solemnity) is exempt from Lenten fasting regulations. Because of the emphasis on joy and celebration, feast days are sometimes preceded by a fast (or several fast days) in the Church calendar.
The official rank of “feast” typically celebrates saints, or events in the lives of major Christian figures, that are important, but not important enough to be solemnities. So, while Mary’s major day on January 1st is a solemnity, her birthday on September 8th is a feast. -By David Bennett
- “I am going to announce the next date, now, as it fast approaches. It is with joy in My Heart I call all people and all nations to assemble here on Sunday, August 2nd”
- “Children, it is My joy to welcome you here* on this special day of prayer. Everyone world-wide who is honoring My Call to pray with Me, today, is here with Me in their hearts”
- “I must ask your cooperation, therefore, in practicing social distancing and wearing face masks. The prayer site is not immune from the air everyone breathes”
- “All of man’s technology which he depends upon will one day fail him. I am trying to show the world the way to My Heart before it is too late”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.