Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:
“Children, these are unusual times – times not unlike the days of Noah. Noah was threatened by a flood. These days, your welfare is threatened by a virus. Noah and his family waited long days for the rains to stop. You, My children, must wait and wait with patience for this virus to subside. Noah was threatened by a visible enemy – the rain. Today, you are threatened by an invisible force – a virus.”
“The threat today is real just as the flood was real. The difference is today you are privy to My Call to prayer. You recognize this threat and you know the precautions you must take to avoid this danger. The danger today does not take you by surprise due to the efforts of modern communication. However, this danger does catch you off guard and unprepared. Prayer, however, can protect you and change things. Therefore, place your hearts in a united prayer effort for yourselves, family and friends, and for your nation, and the world, as you struggle for recovery.”
Read Genesis 8:10-12+
He waited another seven days, and again he sent forth the dove out of the ark; and the dove came back to him in the evening, and behold, in her mouth a freshly plucked olive leaf; so Noah knew that the waters had subsided from the earth. Then he waited another seven days, and sent forth the dove; and she did not return to him any more.
- “Just as My Triple Blessing grants the soul clarity as to the state of his own soul, today, I tell you, those devoted to My Triple Blessing will also receive clarity as to the state of world affairs”
- You will be given the grace to believe and accept all I offer through My Triple Blessing, if your faith is genuine
- “Remember, to obtain this Blessing Card makes you My disciple and asks of you an effort to propagate both the Card and the Messages”
- “This can only be accomplished when greed is conquered and charity is victorious in every heart. Selfish rebelliousness has consumed the heart of the world”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.