Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:
“The self-centered soul has more trouble abandoning himself to Me than does the soul who first abandons his own needs and desires for the sake of others. Always make the effort to place others needs ahead of your own. This is especially true in regards to sharing your time. Sometimes this is all you can give to another but if given with love, it is the most I ask of you.”
“Selfishness stands in the way of grace. Very often the grace that eludes a selfish soul is the choice to pray for others. Sometimes the merit the soul would receive for charitable prayer is mitigated if he tells others about it. Let all your charitable actions – thought, word or deed – be between you and Me whenever possible.”
“I love and honor the self-giving soul. I return his love in many ways.”
Read James 2:8+
If you really fulfil the royal law, according to the Scripture, “You shall love your neighbor as yourself”, you do well.
Read 1 Corinthians 13:4-7+
Love is patient and kind; love is not jealous or boastful; it is not arrogant or rude. Love does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrong, but rejoices in the right. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
- “Given all the restrictions in the world in regards to travel, this is the best way to spread My Triple Blessing around the world”
- “You must not allow the greed and lust for power of some to take over the soul of this nation. Your nation was founded upon an honest ambition to worship in freedom, not a desire to choose not to worship”
- “I am going to announce the next date, now, as it fast approaches. It is with joy in My Heart I call all people and all nations to assemble here on Sunday, August 2nd”
- “Children, it is My joy to welcome you here* on this special day of prayer. Everyone world-wide who is honoring My Call to pray with Me, today, is here with Me in their hearts”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.