Feast of Our Lady of Fatima
Our Lady comes as Our Lady of Fatima. She says:
“Praise be to Jesus. Dear children, I came to you so many decades ago* to call you into the challenge of hope in the future. I told you then that your hope was clothed in prayer and sacrifice. Today, I am here** to offer you the same advice. This advice is the solution to all of earth’s woes. Without prayer and sacrifice, mankind cannot draw closer to Me. I cannot direct his free-will choices if he chooses to remain far distant from Me and from the Truth.”
“Prayer and sacrifice take you into acceptance of God’s Holy Will for you. These days, and during these times, mankind sees free will as a right to choose any course of action – even sinful and evil actions – as his right before God. There is no effort to please God when consciences are formed in lack of Truth. It is lack of Truth that confuses man’s choices between good and evil.”
“It is this confusion and lack of Truth which produces poor discernment. This is how certain nations are embraced by double standards and cannot be trusted. This is why non-issues have escalated into major problems. Clear solutions are clouded with the lack of Truth. The soul must desire to find Me in the Truth.”
* Apparitions to Lucia Santos and her cousins, Jacinta and Francisco Marto, from May 13, 1917 to October 13, 1917, in Fatima, Portugal.
** The apparition site of Maranatha Spring and Shrine located at 37137 Butternut Ridge Rd in North Ridgeville, Ohio 44039.
- “You must not allow the greed and lust for power of some to take over the soul of this nation. Your nation was founded upon an honest ambition to worship in freedom, not a desire to choose not to worship”
- “I am going to announce the next date, now, as it fast approaches. It is with joy in My Heart I call all people and all nations to assemble here on Sunday, August 2nd”
- “Children, it is My joy to welcome you here* on this special day of prayer. Everyone world-wide who is honoring My Call to pray with Me, today, is here with Me in their hearts”
- “I must ask your cooperation, therefore, in practicing social distancing and wearing face masks. The prayer site is not immune from the air everyone breathes”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.