Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:
“Children, pray always for the grace to persevere in whatever the present moment offers you. Sometimes the length and breadth of a cross is very long. Often times, it may be quite short. Accept each moment as I present it to you. I know the details of your every trial and even some aspects of your trials you do not anticipate. I know the graces you will receive and the many occurrences of your victories.”
“You cannot think as I do, and so you just have to trust even when you do not understand My Will. Many souls are set free when you trust, both on earth and in purgatory. Trust, without a reason to trust, is both a grace and a victory.”
“Every cross is designed and chosen specifically for you, just as every grace is. Each present moment is your special moment I give to you for the salvation of yourself and others. Dress each moment in the garment of trust.”
Read Galatians 6:7-10+
Do not be deceived; God is not mocked, for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. For he who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption; but he who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life. And let us not grow weary in well-doing, for in due season we shall reap, if we do not lose heart. So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all men, and especially to those who are of the household of faith.
- “You must not allow the greed and lust for power of some to take over the soul of this nation. Your nation was founded upon an honest ambition to worship in freedom, not a desire to choose not to worship”
- “I am going to announce the next date, now, as it fast approaches. It is with joy in My Heart I call all people and all nations to assemble here on Sunday, August 2nd”
- “Children, it is My joy to welcome you here* on this special day of prayer. Everyone world-wide who is honoring My Call to pray with Me, today, is here with Me in their hearts”
- “I must ask your cooperation, therefore, in practicing social distancing and wearing face masks. The prayer site is not immune from the air everyone breathes”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.