“Children, it is My joy to tell you the dates of the next two prayer days*. We will fill these days with prayer – prayer for peace in the world. They are September 15th the day of the Holy Mother’s Sorrow, and October 7th the Feast of the Holy Rosary. These prayer events strengthen the heart of the world in its resolve to unite with My Divine Will.”
“The prayer that is seasoned with love is the best prayer. Therefore, prepare for these prayer events by filling your heart with much love – love of Me – your Creator and love of the Holy Family. I will be waiting for you at My beloved prayer site.”**
“Ask the Holy Spirit to enter your hearts and to prepare you for your spiritual journey on these prayerful days.”
** The apparition site of Maranatha Spring and Shrine at 37137 Butternut Ridge Road in North Ridgeville, Ohio.
- “Children, the best way to change the conscience of the world and this country in particular is much prayer and many sacrifices. You may not see the effects of your efforts but persevere and do not be discouraged”
- “In ‘God We Trust’ has been a promise on the currency of this nation* all along. Now, is the hour, when this trust must bear fruit. Nefarious agendas are afoot to usher in liberal leaders”
- “The time, now, is coming when the Antichrist will make more visible his fingers upon the heart of the world. Those familiar with his evil agenda will begin to see evidence of his identity”
- “Every present moment in each soul’s life offers the opportunity to please Me by responding to the grace of the moment, or to displease Me through excessive self-love”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.