Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:
“Today, I wish to familiarize you with My Blessing of Light. It is exactly as it indicates. It illuminates the soul as to where he stands before God. My Apocalyptic Blessing* does this also, but not to the degree as does My Blessing of Light. The soul who receives this Blessing with faith will know what he must do to avoid condemnation, and in many cases Purgatory.”
“I look forward to imparting this gift – this grace.** Souls should begin to prepare for this Blessing through prayer and sacrifice.”
* For information regarding the Apocalyptic Blessing, please see: www.holylove.org/files/Apocalyptic_Blessing.pdf
** Sunday, April 19, 2020 – Feast of Divine Mercy during the 3pm Ecumenical Prayer Service at the apparition site of Maranatha Spring and Shrine in North Ridgeville, Ohio.
Read Romans 8:28++
We know that in everything God works for good with those who love him, who are called according to his purpose.
- “Given all the restrictions in the world in regards to travel, this is the best way to spread My Triple Blessing around the world”
- “You must not allow the greed and lust for power of some to take over the soul of this nation. Your nation was founded upon an honest ambition to worship in freedom, not a desire to choose not to worship”
- “I am going to announce the next date, now, as it fast approaches. It is with joy in My Heart I call all people and all nations to assemble here on Sunday, August 2nd”
- “Children, it is My joy to welcome you here* on this special day of prayer. Everyone world-wide who is honoring My Call to pray with Me, today, is here with Me in their hearts”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.