Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:
“The most effective way to expose Satan’s work is to reveal it for what it is. He hides behind fear. These days, he is using the coronavirus as a means of striking fear in the heart of the world. Areas hardest hit by this disease deserve to take every precaution. However, fear is consuming the hearts of those not even affected yet. Evil is using this virus to weaken people not only physically – but also emotionally and spiritually. People now fear receiving the Holy Eucharist,* when it is a source of spiritual and emotional strength. Now is the appropriate time to embrace the sacraments even to a far greater degree than ever. Your greatest strength is not avoiding crowds, washing your hands or even a new vaccine, although these are all positive steps in attempts to remain healthy. Your greatest strength is the sacramental Eucharist which Satan is now attacking through fear.”
“Fighting this virus must not include weakening the population spiritually. Stand united and courageous in your attempts to remain spiritually strong. Church leaders take note and do not lead your flock astray in an untimely fashion.”
* See www.holylove.org/files/med_1583443279.pdf for a series of Messages given by Jesus on the Holy Eucharist – which is accomplished by a priest using the correct words of Consecration at every Mass changing bread and wine into the Real Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ by means of transubstantiation.
Read 1 Timothy 4:7-8+
Have nothing to do with godless and silly myths. Train yourself in godliness; for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come.
- “Children, each person that I send into your lives should depart from you a better person – a step closer to Me. This requires your appreciation of every present moment”
- “When the soul steps onto this property, I know exactly what he needs most. Sometimes, it is the need to have his faith tested”
- “It is not enough to proclaim a deeper love for Me, the soul needs to show this love by word or actions”
- “Regard other races as My creations and opportunities to love as such. Do not let racism be a switch that clicks on hatred in your hearts”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.