Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:
“Children, I speak to you, today, as one – the heart of the world. Make of your hearts a private chapel, wherein I will dwell and listen to your prayers. Confide in Me – your Creator. Understand the need now more than ever to obey My Commandments. While many succumb to this virus, I invite all to come closer to Me, so that I can be your strength and take away your fear. Give Me each present moment. Do not let your faith fall victim in this time of crisis. Escape the fears of the world in the little chapel of your heart. I am with you.”
Read 1 John 3:24+
All who keep his commandments abide in him, and he in them. And by this we know that he abides in us, by the Spirit which he has given us.
- “Given all the restrictions in the world in regards to travel, this is the best way to spread My Triple Blessing around the world”
- “You must not allow the greed and lust for power of some to take over the soul of this nation. Your nation was founded upon an honest ambition to worship in freedom, not a desire to choose not to worship”
- “I am going to announce the next date, now, as it fast approaches. It is with joy in My Heart I call all people and all nations to assemble here on Sunday, August 2nd”
- “Children, it is My joy to welcome you here* on this special day of prayer. Everyone world-wide who is honoring My Call to pray with Me, today, is here with Me in their hearts”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.