Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:
“I am the Alpha and the Omega. In Me all time began. Through Me is every grace and all strength. I never abandon any soul who lives in time. When difficulties arise, it is through Me you are led. Abandon yourselves to Me. This is the key to overcoming all fear. This is how to trust.”
“In the world, there is every reason to fear, but only if you do not ultimately trust in My Fatherly care. No good Father abandons his children – especially when they are most vulnerable. I am your perfect Father – the one most trustworthy. I allow nothing in your earthly existence that you and I cannot handle together. When we are united, you are the strongest.”
Read Psalm 5:11-12+
But let all who take refuge in you rejoice, let them ever sing for joy; and do defend them, that those who love your name may exult in you. For you bless the righteous, O LORD; you cover him with favor as with a shield.
- “I am going to announce the next date, now, as it fast approaches. It is with joy in My Heart I call all people and all nations to assemble here on Sunday, August 2nd”
- “Children, it is My joy to welcome you here* on this special day of prayer. Everyone world-wide who is honoring My Call to pray with Me, today, is here with Me in their hearts”
- “I must ask your cooperation, therefore, in practicing social distancing and wearing face masks. The prayer site is not immune from the air everyone breathes”
- “All of man’s technology which he depends upon will one day fail him. I am trying to show the world the way to My Heart before it is too late”
- I was at Adoration at a neighbourhood Church and Our Lady was suddenly just standing to the side of the Monstrance – She never puts Her back to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. She had a large beaded rosary in Her hands and I thought, ‘Am I the only one seeing Her?
- Jesus comes. He takes a diamond out of the wound in His Side. He says: “Child, this jewel which is covered with the Blood and Water of your Jesus, born Incarnate, is this Mission itself. Though many may challenge it, compete with it and disbelieve in it, I will uphold it through the Power and ...
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux, St. Pio of Pietrelcina, and St. Michael the Archangel are the Patrons of Holy Love Ministries.